Many homeowners take one of two strategies to sell their home. They could list their home at (or above) market value and wait weeks or months for someone to make an offer. Or, they could list their home for under market value and lose money on their investment.
But you don’t have to use either strategy when you go through North American Auctioneers. Our real estate auctioneers in Ontario will help you sell your home when you want, at the price you want.
Take Control of Your Sale and Show Times
When you list property through one of our real estate auctions, you can take control of how quickly your home sells. You can set the sale and closing dates as well as the reserve price, terms of sale, and viewing times.
Once you’ve established your terms, our auctioneers can then create a marketing strategy for your home in Ontario. We’ll advertise your property to attract interested buyers. Soon, you’ll have multiple bidders competing for your home, ensuring your property sells for the highest price.
If you’d like to see past examples of homes we’ve sold via auction, check out our Auction Listings page.
Talk to Our Marketers About Your Property
At North American Auctioneers, we pride ourselves on selling homes quickly, often within 60 days. No matter if you want to sell your farm, office, home, warehouse, or cabin, our Ontario team can create a winning strategy for selling your real estate.
When you feel ready to sell your property quickly and for a great price, call 1 (877) 672-6604 to schedule an appointment with our real estate auctioneers. For any other questions, fill out our contact form.
You’re In Control
- You set the reserve price (minimum acceptable price) of your property
- You set the date of sale ( as soon as 21 days)
- You set the closing date ( as soon as 14 days after sale)
- You set terms of sale before sale date (usually no conditions, cash sale)
- You set viewing times and dates in advance ( no more calls to view at 5pm)
- Buyers compete against each other to buy your property
- Buyer must be pre approved before bidding (cash sales)
- Buyers must submit large deposits prior to recieving bidders card
- Buyers must adhere to all conditions sellers set for sale (no negotiating)
- Buyers usually pay commission on sale of property not seller
- We focus on marketing your property alone
- We submit a marketing proposal for your property prior to listing for auction
- We create urgency for buyers to attend and buy property
- We monitor each and every ad
- We sell your property when you want, for what you want or more, and close fast